Donate to Friends of Hayward Library now, and reserve your place at the "One-Year Anniversary" celebration of Hayward's 21st Century Library in Summer, 2019! Your gift of $250 or more will receive permanent recognition on the Community Donor Wall.*
Select your gift level, provide your inscription, complete your payment, and become A New Leaf donor today!
$5,000 (Classic ✔)
Recognition for Founders' Circle gifts are expressed in the form of a vibrant laser-etched plaque on a dedicated bookshelf row of your choice. (Also includes an Authors' Circle plaque on the Community Donor Wall.)
$2,500 (Gorgeous ✔)
Sophisticated recognition on the Community Donor Wall with three lines of inscription text. Your choice of California Redwood Garland or Australian Bunya Pine Cone design
$1,000 (Great for families ✔)
Stylish recognition on the Community Donor Wall with three lines of inscription text. Your choice of Gingko Leaf Cascade or Heritage Oak Laurel design.
$500 (Favorite ✔)
Timeless recognition on the Community Donor Wall with two lines of inscription text. Japanese Maple Leaf or Oak Leaf design.
$250 (Best value!)
Beautiful recognition on the Community Donor Wall with one line of inscription text. Plaque features a graceful Bay Leaf design.
Donors also receive the following benefits:
- Annual membership in Friends of Hayward Library
- Recognition in Hayward Friends newsletter, annual report and website
- Invitations to Member Appreciation special events
- Limited edition "Charter Member" custom library card
- 10% off Friends of Hayward Library book sales and merchandise
- Limited edition commemorative bookmark
* Payment or installment plans received after April 15, 2018 will be added to the Community Donor Wall at the 21st Century Library One-Year Anniversary Celebration in summer 2019.
$10,000 and up (Premier levels)
Recognition for Leadership Gifts are expressed in the form of elegant backlit steel lettering prominently displayed on the new library’s Major Donor Wall, and by dedication of a signature library room with a stylish reclaimed heritage American Elmwood laser-cut plaque.