Arlene Williamson donated 2018-04-30 09:12:00 -0700
We believe in Hayward's future. We believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages. We believe strong and healthy libraries help us build a thriving Hayward together.
Your tax-deductible donation to Friends of Hayward Library will help make Hayward's library the very best it can be.
Please select your donation level, complete the form and donate securely online by credit or debit with PayPal, the world's leading secure online payment system.
You may also mail your donation by check payable to:
Friends of Hayward Library
835 C Street
Hayward, CA 94541
Tax ID #94-2950843
Looking for information about donating books? You'll find it here.Donate
Arlene Williamson donated 2018-04-17 06:07:00 -0700
Be a part of Hayward history! Donate to the 21st Century Library Opening Day Collection of new books and receive these donor benefits:
$1,000 Dreamers' Circle donor benefits:
- Recognition on the Community Donor Wall with 3 lines of inscription text
- Your choice of Gingko Leaf Cascade or Heritage Oak Laurel design
- Limited edition commemorative bookplates in 100 books of your choice
- Complimentary Benefactor Plus membership in Friends of Hayward Library
- Limited edition "Charter Member" custom library card
- Invitations to special VIP events including sneak preview tours of the 21st Century Library
Select your gift level, provide your inscription, and complete your payment information below. Payments may be made in up to 10 monthly installments.Donate