Karen & Russ Merris donated 2020-10-21 17:23:34 -0700
We believe in Hayward's future. We believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages. We believe strong and healthy libraries help us build a thriving Hayward together.
Your tax-deductible donation to Friends of Hayward Library will help make Hayward's library the very best it can be.
Please select your donation level, complete the form and donate securely online by credit or debit with PayPal, the world's leading secure online payment system.
You may also mail your donation by check payable to:
Friends of Hayward Library
835 C Street
Hayward, CA 94541
Tax ID #94-2950843
Looking for information about donating books? You'll find it here.Donate
Karen & Russ Merris donated 2018-01-15 12:08:45 -0800
Be a part of Hayward history! Donate to the 21st Century Library Opening Day Collection of new books and receive these donor benefits:
$250 Community Circle donor benefits:
- Recognition on the Community Donor Wall** with one line of inscription text
- Plaque features a graceful Bay leaf design
- Complimentary "True Friend" membership in Friends of Hayward Library
- Invitations to Member Appreciation special events
- Recognition in Hayward Friends newsletter, annual report and website
- Limited edition "Charter Member" custom library card
- 10% off Friends of Hayward Library book sales and merchandise
Select your gift level, provide your inscription, and complete your payment information below. Payments may be made in up to five monthly installments.Donate