Linda Keating donated 2018-03-14 16:27:00 -0700
Be a part of Hayward history! Donate to the 21st Century Library Opening Day Collection of new books and receive these donor benefits:
$250 Community Circle donor benefits:
- Recognition on the Community Donor Wall** with one line of inscription text
- Plaque features a graceful Bay leaf design
- Complimentary "True Friend" membership in Friends of Hayward Library
- Invitations to Member Appreciation special events
- Recognition in Hayward Friends newsletter, annual report and website
- Limited edition "Charter Member" custom library card
- 10% off Friends of Hayward Library book sales and merchandise
Select your gift level, provide your inscription, and complete your payment information below. Payments may be made in up to five monthly installments.Donate
Thank you for your interest in Friends of Hayward Library! Please fill out the below information, then click "Request a Donation Form." We'll mail you a donation form with a return envelope for you to enclose your check.
If you prefer to send your donation right away using your own envelope, please make your check payable to "Friends of Hayward Library" and mail to:
Friends of Hayward LibraryRequest a donation form
835 "C" Street
Hayward, CA 94541
Linda Keating endorsed 2018-03-10 13:49:59 -0800I have been going to HPL for 60 years since my mother first took me as a child. I have loved it all my life!
- "I believe libraries help Hayward thrive"
- "I believe in lifelong learning for people of all ages"
- "I want to give back to my community"
Why are you a Friend of Hayward Library? Sharing your personal story is a powerful way to show your support. Even a sentence or two makes a world of difference.
Please take a moment to share your story here:Endorse